Table of Contents Free Projects Source Code
Online job Portal Fee Project in Asp.net C#
ASP, C#, and MySQL Free Project on Online Job Portal System is a web-based project and was developed in ASP, C#, and MySQL we can manage call letters, employer, job search, employer registration, interview, and job posting from this project. The main goal of the development of the online Job Portal Project ASP, C#, MySQL Project is to adjective manual errors and create a computerized system.
An online job portal is a website that provides a platform for job seekers and employers to meet. It allows job seekers to search for job opportunities and apply for them online, while also allowing employers to post job vacancies and review applications. Here is a high-level overview of what you might need to build an online job portal using ASP.NET C#:
Online job Portal Fee Project in Asp.net C# Frontend:
The front should provide search functionality for job seekers to search for job vacancies based on various criteria such as location, job title, and salary range.
It should also provide a way for job seekers to apply for job vacancies and upload their resumes.
The backend should be Designed using the ASP.NET C# job Portal. You will need to create a database to store information about job seekers, employers, job vacancies, and applications.
You will also need to implement APIs to allow the front end to interact with the back end.
You will need to implement a user authentication system to allow job portals or seekers and employers to sign up and log in to the portal.
You will also need to implement security measures to protect sensitive information such as passwords.
Employers should be able to post job vacancies on the online portal.
The backend should provide a way to store and manage job postings, and allow employers to edit or delete them as needed.
The backend should provide a way for employers to review and manage job applications received through the portal.
It should also allow job seekers to view the status of their applications.
This Online Job Portal Fee Project in Asp.net C# has been three-module users one user job searching, One Employer, and another admin module.
Job Searching Module Details
- Registration Module
- Login Module
- Post Resume
- Apply for Job
- Send Message
Employer Module Details
- Login Module
- Post Job Module
- Interview Module
- Send Message
- Login Module
- Manage Job
- Job Post-Manage Company
- Manage Reports
Online job Portal Projects Who Will Do Used
This project is necessary for those for B.SC in CSE, #Diploma in Engineering(CSE), #IT, #BE, BTech, MCA, BCA engineering, #software engineer final year college, #university students can submit supply code in college and university her assignment and thesis.
Project Name: Asp.net C# Institute Management System Free Project in ASP.net Free
Project Type: Web Application
Using Platform: Asp.net C#
Software Tool: Visual Studio Software, Microsoft Office Vision 2003
Database name: SQL Server 2014
Supported Browser: Chrome(latest), Mozilla Firefox(latest), Opera(latest), Edge, Safari 9+,IE 11
Supported Operating Systems
- Operating System Windows 7 SP1
- Operating System Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Windows-Server 2008 R2 SP1, Server 2012 SP1 (Full Server or Server Core)
- Windows -Server 2012 R2 (Full Server or Server Core)
- Windows-Server 2016 (Full Server, Server Core, or Nano Server)
- Mac OS X 10.11, 10.12*
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04, 17
- Processor: x86 or x64, Faster Processor (1.6 GHz)
- RAM 1 GB Or 2 GB RAM (minimum), 8 GB (recommended)
- Hard disc: up to 100 GB available hard disk space in your PC
- Minimum 500 GB or 1TB Hard disk (recommended)
- 1 Higher Resolution Monitor
- One Keyboard
- One Mouse
Software tool Development Environment For Project Running
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Update (minimum) , 2017 version latest (15.6.4), 2019, 2022.
- Framework Minimum .NET 4.5.1 up to .NET 4.7
- Command Line (Optional. Necessary for command-line deployment)
- Visual Studio Code (optional text editor)
- SQL Server 2008 Express, SQL Server 2014 (optional)
- .NET Core 3.1
- SQL Management Studio
How to Configuration (Run) the free project
- Download the project zip file
- Free Project Unzip and past www /root directory file
- Open Visual Studio 2015 or the latest version
- Open on the File menu
- Longing SQL server database and create the database example database name: “database’
- Database Import from SQL Server Choose to file SQL Click
- Press Run Ctrl+F5 on the project
- Login admin Panel Type URL Link
- User Longing Name:
- User Longing Password:
- Project admin panel Logging User Name:
- Project admin panel Logging Password: